Mark Tallent Passes (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Division Seven Super Stock racer Mark Tallent passed away this morning from cancer. He ran a '64 Mustang in SS/L and was from the Lancaster, Ca. area......RIP........

Ok, all you guys out there...his original diagnosis was breast cancer. By the time it was found it had already spread to his lymph nodes. He had them removed earlier in the year and, obviously, things went downhill from there. Do your family a favor and make sure you do monthly breast self-exams. This awful disease is not just limited to females.

Rest in Peace to an NHRA Sportsman Brother.

Mike, just curious are you eating the aprocot seeds on a regular basis?

Lost a sister to colon cancer in dec of 99, the same time doctors sent Tommy Johnson Sr home to die, sure fooled them. Sr and I have both been on a major push for people to look into alternative ways to survive cancer. Sr is currently writing a book on this subject.

I've been eating pitts for about 8 years.

My son & I met Mark at the PHX. National event a few years ago...
he was a cool kid!!

Wow, this is unbelievable!

RIP Mark!!

Larry Fulton

Lost a sister to colon cancer in dec of 99, the same time doctors sent Tommy Johnson Sr home to die, sure fooled them. Sr and I have both been on a major push for people to look into alternative ways to survive cancer. Sr is currently writing a book on this subject.

I've been eating pitts for about 8 years.

Thanks Mike. I bought some last time a racer past away thanks to your post and will get back on them. They are bitter but taste good with dark chocolate which is also good for you. My dad died of cancer and now we're doing another Night of Fire for someone else. We also just heard about a little boy in our area with it and I'm going to be hosting him for a day at the track. I sure wish there was an easy cure or vacine.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back