Maple Grove schedule (1 Viewer)

Rick 1800

Nitro Member
Does anyone know if there are 1 or 2 pro qualifying sessions scheduled for Friday at the Pep Boys nationals in September

Does anyone know if there are 1 or 2 pro qualifying sessions scheduled for Friday at the Pep Boys nationals in September
It all depends on if the track wants to pay for it. The races (outside of the 4 wide) that have four qualifying session, they pay out extra money to the competitors. The extra money comes out of the tracks portion of ticket sales. That is why Norwalk, Bandimere, Brainerd and Dallas have four sessions. With Koretsky’s now owning the track I would say there is a chance of four sessions. I did hear that Indy will have their pre Covid 5 sessions this year.

It all depends on if the track wants to pay for it. The races (outside of the 4 wide) that have four qualifying session, they pay out extra money to the competitors. The extra money comes out of the tracks portion of ticket sales. That is why Norwalk, Bandimere, Brainerd and Dallas have four sessions. With Koretsky’s now owning the track I would say there is a chance of four sessions. I did hear that Indy will have their pre Covid 5 sessions this year.
Thanks !

3 sessions at Reading. Schedule has already been posted on nhraracer.com.

Just so everyone's clear for the next few races:
Seattle: 3
Topeka: 3
Brainerd: 4
Indy: 5
Reading: 3
Charlotte thru Pomona: TBA

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back