Maple Grove - halting frequently? (1 Viewer)

Jim

Nitro Member
Wow! What a beautiful weekend for the race. Some of the long distance drone shots are spectacular. That said, watching today in real time AND backing up to a specific location - I've had several freezing interruptions.
I don't recall this ever happening - or at least with this frequency - before.
Is it just me?

It is happening very frequently! Very frustrating!....East Tennessee here

Regular freezing here also in the UK. I joined stream three hours late, and now have to keep refreshing to get current live action, and scrolling back to where I was. However I was part through first top fuel session, and following another refresh I now seem to have lost access to remainder of fuel and funny car, and top alcohol eliminations. Can't get back prior to second prostock qualifying now.
Not sure what is happening - and yesterday's stream seemed pretty perfect!

I.m sure the support people will get on it (or, at least advise us as to the issue)..

Well, I hate to say it but, I've been following the real reviews of NHRA's streaming service for quite a few years, well, from the beginning and i'm not impressed with them giving a solid or close to solid result. My thought, get at black and white service for a color tv price.

Freezing interruptions here in Winnipeg, Manitoba. If this keeps up, I'm going back to bed.

I had issues like this on Friday and Saturday, today has been perfect.

I had issues like this on Friday and Saturday, today has been perfect.
Same here all Sunday - Kinda' disappointed not to have gotten a response from Support people but - obviously - they addressed the problem.

I believe the reason the feed keeps pausing is due to crummy broadband access at the source (the track).
NHRA is charging significant money for this product, If they cannot deliver a consistent stream they must refund for the day, if they cannot deliver proper car audio, they must refund for the day.
No matter what reason or excuse is used, if they cannot deliver the product, they should not be charging for it

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back