Looks like I'll be double dipping this weekend! (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
Since this is the 2nd year the World of Outlaw's have run in conjunction with the NHRA race. I'll be going on Friday night after Pro qualifying, if you've never been to the Dirt track there, Turns 1-2 are practically even with the Finishline for the Strip. I always wondered what the Masses at the Dirt track think when hearing the Fuel cars go zooming by at over 320??:eek: :eek: :eek:

Since this is the 2nd year the World of Outlaw's have run in conjunction with the NHRA race. I'll be going on Friday night after Pro qualifying, if you've never been to the Dirt track there, Turns 1-2 are practically even with the Finishline for the Strip. I always wondered what the Masses at the Dirt track think when hearing the Fuel cars go zooming by at over 320??:eek: :eek: :eek:

Generally they don't run the simultaneously because of the dirt that flies over and can settle on the track. At the divisional they shut down racing and the dragstrip and gave us discounted or free tickets to go watch the WOOs.

Seems to me, the track (strip) got messed up last year because of all the dirt/dust that settled on it.

We were out there last year, and the drivers did a lot of complaining about the film of dirt on the track after the dirt track race. I guess some people are slow learners. That last comment was in jest.:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back