LODRS 5-1 Great Bend Rescheduled Date(s) To Be Determined (1 Viewer)

Bob

Nitro Member
GREAT BEND, Kan. - At this time the make-up dates and location are TBD. The previous announcement to run eliminations the Thursday prior to the Topeka Lucas Oil Event schedule in August at Heartland Park Topeka has not been confirmed. NHRA West Central Division will make an announcement soon on NHRADiv5.com as to the finalized details on dates and location.

GREAT BEND, Kan. - At this time the make-up dates and location are TBD. The previous announcement to run eliminations the Thursday prior to the Topeka Lucas Oil Event schedule in August at Heartland Park Topeka has not been confirmed. NHRA West Central Division will make an announcement soon on NHRADiv5.com as to the finalized details on dates and location.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll run that event before the D5 event in Bandamiere. That would work for me. I hate Kansas.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll run that event before the D5 event in Bandamiere. That would work for me. I hate Kansas.
I think the main reason the Topeka Divisional was originally picked to reschedule the eliminations from Great Bend was because it is a 2-day event instead of the normal 3. I'm just hoping they add it to an existing event. Adding a day to an already scheduled trip is a lot easier (and less expensive) than making an extra trip.

I think the main reason the Topeka Divisional was originally picked to reschedule the eliminations from Great Bend was because it is a 2-day event instead of the normal 3. I'm just hoping they add it to an existing event. Adding a day to an already scheduled trip is a lot easier (and less expensive) than making an extra trip.

I hear that, particularly since only one car is still in that show for us.

Not to mention, I hate Kansas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back