Live Video Div 4 LODRS on Comp Plus Houston (1 Viewer)

D1TV is live from Epping this weekend, too. Good few days for divisional streaming. Now if someone could get a camera up to Bandimere, we'd have them all covered.

Epping was fun yesterday but hot. Nice that they had a pair of jet dragsters (well one was a jet funny car) at the end of the event. I shot some video of their runs. Not sure if they showed the jet cars on the stream...

While I didn’t attend, Bandimere had a large crowd yesterday, especially for a regional event. Not what I was expecting in the social distancing era. Here is a screenshot of a video that Johnnie Lindberg posted on twitter.

Attachments

• 232474F0-A95C-4C55-AEA4-76E969FD5870.png
    232474F0-A95C-4C55-AEA4-76E969FD5870.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 21
While I didn’t attend, Bandimere had a large crowd yesterday, especially for a regional event. Not what I was expecting in the social distancing era. Here is a screenshot of a video that Johnnie Lindberg posted on twitter.
I've heard a lot of good things about Bandimere, and it seems like they know how to promote a race. I want to get up there sometime, but unfortunately, that probably won't happen for quite awhile.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back