Live Video Div 3 LODRS at Indy (1 Viewer)

I followed the Top Alky classes on Drag Race Central. At first thought the track wasn't too great; everyone shaking, going up in smoke. Then T/AD Q2, Rachel Meyer runs 5.175 285.53 !!! 2nd fastest MPH ever for the class. Wow.....

Don't know if I should be frustrated or not. Drag Racing TV has done an excellent job showing Division races and have improved camera shots but when NHRA says shut it down they have to NHRA owns track and they have the right to make calls. I guess the only choice is sign up for NHRA TV.🤔

I followed the Top Alky classes on Drag Race Central. At first thought the track wasn't too great; everyone shaking, going up in smoke. Then T/AD Q2, Rachel Meyer runs 5.175 285.53 !!! 2nd fastest MPH ever for the class. Wow.....
My grandson said regular maintenance no changes on dragster. Julie dragster was low oon compression so they will fix that so she should fun better on last Q3 round.

Just a reminder: ALL of the NHRA PRO sessions will NOT be covered! You have to go to NHRA-TV to watch them!

I think Drag Racing TV got screwed this weekend after 1st Qualifying rd pros Saturday they were blocked for the rest of day pop up said blocked for infringement rights. Just wonder how much they pay for rights to show Div Races

I think Drag Racing TV got screwed this weekend after 1st Qualifying rd pros Saturday they were blocked for the rest of day pop up said blocked for infringement rights. Just wonder how much they pay for rights to show Div Races
Actually this was the best scenario we could work out. My agreement with NHRA gave me the rights to the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series portion of the race but not the Mello Yello / professional categories. The alternative would have been no coverage of the LODRS portion of this event; fortunately I was able to provide them my feed on Thursday and then receive the NHRA.tv feed for the rest of the weekend.
I'd prefer not to answer your question about rights fees, other than to say it's an arrangement that works for both parties and allows me to keep doing this hopefully for seasons to come.

Actually this was the best scenario we could work out. My agreement with NHRA gave me the rights to the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series portion of the race but not the Mello Yello / professional categories. The alternative would have been no coverage of the LODRS portion of this event; fortunately I was able to provide them my feed on Thursday and then receive the NHRA.tv feed for the rest of the weekend.
I'd prefer not to answer your question about rights fees, other than to say it's an arrangement that works for both parties and allows me to keep doing this hopefully for seasons to come.
I'm happy you're content with NHRA TV Drag Racing TV was not allowed to show all of Sportsman show only finals on Sunday after Pros was done. Use to like NHRA TV but when they owe you money they don't respond and that's wrong. !!!

I'm happy you're content with NHRA TV Drag Racing TV was not allowed to show all of Sportsman show only finals on Sunday after Pros was done. Use to like NHRA TV but when they owe you money they don't respond and that's wrong. !!!
Based on your last response, I think I may need to clarify something: I own and produce dragracer.tv. You are correct in that I was not allowed to show Pro categories. Never have been, never will be. Real time pro coverage comes from NHRA.tv subscription service or free on FOX or FOX Sports. Frustrations with NHRA.tv are legitimate; can't argue that. I get as frustrated as anyone but I work with them (not for them) to do the most that I can to bring a quality show.

Based on your last response, I think I may need to clarify something: I own and produce dragracer.tv. You are correct in that I was not allowed to show Pro categories. Never have been, never will be. Real time pro coverage comes from NHRA.tv subscription service or free on FOX or FOX Sports. Frustrations with NHRA.tv are legitimate; can't argue that. I get as frustrated as anyone but I work with them (not for them) to do the most that I can to bring a quality show.
I love everything you do I'm a Sportman guy race in 70s 80s but it get frustrating when they shut you off. I understand this was a unique situation with Pros and Regional being own at same time. Keep up your excellent work and if adding a fee would help with a few more shots with cameras and sound I'm all in. All the Fans and racers want you to succeed . We are all supporters and Thanks for responding.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back