Lex Joon (1 Viewer)

kegs

Nitro Member
Did he have earlier problems that prevented him from making a run? I can't imagine he purposely waited till Q4 to run.

talked to them saturday afternoon before Q3. electronic gremlins. they were unable to know fuel flow. they were very leary of blowing it up. really wanted to see them qualify.
if nothing else, they probably saved a lot on parts and can try again in a couple weeks.

I really wanted to get over there and talk to them, and thank them for coming to BIR. The one chance I had to get over there, it was all business trying to get things worked out and I didn’t want to interrupt them.

I really wanted to get over there and talk to them, and thank them for coming to BIR. The one chance I had to get over there, it was all business trying to get things worked out and I didn’t want to interrupt them.
Better safe than sorry.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back