Let's Do This!! (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
OK boys and girls... Ya know em, Ya love em... Our favorite low-buck nitro racers, Jeff and Leeza Diehl, have done great in this off'season challenge, but now they are so close to winning something that will mean a lot to their spirits.

Voting is tight- less than ten votes has been the swing. If you could, please take a second and give them a belated Happy New Year's gift. The smile alone with a win will be one of the year's Top Ten moments :-D

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag...rowback-showdown-final-round-diehl-vs-worsham

If I win Powerball tonight there will be a Chi Town Hustler out on tour lol possibly 2 car team

Saturday's Powerball Jackpot is estimated to be $900M USD or $1.26B CAD.
$558M USD cash value, or $781.2M CAD.

If I win, there will be a new funny car team with me and Dean Skuza as drivers.

Drag racing turns billionaires into millionaires.....if I win I'll either build my own personal 1/4 mile track or buy an existing one and become "Bruton Smith Jr."

BTW....he's gonna be 89 on 3/3/16 .... Happy early B-day Bruton !

Done! Love Del, but hoping to see the Diehls get the recognition they deserve (especially since they still honor the tradition of the Back Up Girl!)

It's at the stripe and both teams are clean and running on all eight; it'll be close folks. You can vote from every device that connects to the Internet - but only once from each. If this was on the tube, Mike Dunn would be saying this is a good ol' drag race! Let's help get the Diehl's a win with a car that is one of drag racing's most adored paint schemes! Voting closes today!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back