Lebanon Valley Division 1 Points meet photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are some Photos from Last Weekends Lucas Oil Division 1 points meet at Lebanon Valley Dragway .

Sorry its taking so long to get my photos up but being on the road the last 7 weeks for racing and work its been tough to find time to work on pictures. I hope to have Joliet Photos up this weekend and beginning of next week start uploading E-Town Photos.

David

Great pics, now I'm looking foward to the Div 7 opener here next year. It's weird to see green around a track for me, being used to the desert here...

Dave,

You always take such nice pics of my car and this time good picks of Lee, Brian, Al and myself in the pits with our cars-please introduce yourself the next time you come by our trailer.

Professor Dave.

Thanks for the memories David. Lebanon Valley is where I started. Bob Newberry had an F/G Corvette back then. It was a few days ago! lol:D

Bump!

Once again David great stuff. Will hit you with a msg soon.

Hope all is well on your end.

Mike

Thanks for the Compliments everyone. Again sorry for the delays in getting the pictures up but I was very very very trigger happy with the camera over the past 7 weeks close to 27k photos I took and it takes awhile to sort them into seperate folders and then upload them to the internet.

Dave I will be sure to introduce myself at the next race I see you at. I always try my best to get photos of the sportsman racers I get to meet from the online websites.

Well back to picture sorting hopefully by the end of this weekend I will have all of the Englishtown photos up.

David

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back