Leah Pruett wins, tests Mel's funny car and why she changed her hair color (1 Viewer)

You should have asked her why she dropped Leduc from the end of her name. :eek: I couldn't care less about this driver I'm afraid.

I would care more about Ashley, at least she is proper. Now Alexis on the other hand, that is a racer everyone should get behind. She has great class and is an awesome driver with a real big passion for the sport. I'd rather hear from someone like her. She has substance and character. Anyway, everyone is free to their opinion and who they like and quite clearly I don't like Leah. The end.

I am not able to attend events where these Pro Mod cars run, and the turbo cars are so different with regard to their starting-line discipline/methodology that I was VERY curious as to what kind of hoops an effective driver would have to jump through to maximize the launch (relative to leaving the line with enough boost,) so her step-by-step explanation of the necessary process was music to my ears, and I thought she did an EXCELLENT job of explaining the things that are necessary for these turbo-car drivers to do in order to maintain a competitive "leave" against the clutch cars.

Kudos to you, Leah; you answered all my questions as well as anyone could...

Not exactly what you'd expect from somebody who looks like that.... :)

I did wonder what happened to Melanie's car in the final; Leah said "white smoke" which sounds like a burned piston to me, but what do ~I~ know????

Not much...

Bill in Conway, AR

Last edited:
I would care more about Ashley, at least she is proper. Now Alexis on the other hand, that is a racer everyone should get behind. She has great class and is an awesome driver with a real big passion for the sport. I'd rather hear from someone like her. She has substance and character. Anyway, everyone is free to their opinion and who they like and quite clearly I don't like Leah. The end.

You're posting your dislike for Leah in every thread with her name in it. If you don't like her, let it go and stop posting in threads devoted to her. Simple.

You should have asked her why she dropped Leduc from the end of her name. :eek: I couldn't care less about this driver I'm afraid.

It does seem that driving for R2B2 has not done wonders for a few relationships now. In any case, she did well in nostagia funny car, is doing well in pro mod, and I'm sure will do well in nitro funny car if given the opportunity. Her personal life is none of my business, but I wish her the best.

Last edited:

And yet, you like Whit Bazemore. :rolleyes: :p

Oh snap, did I just say that? Oh yes I did! :D

Not even her looks lol?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back