Larry Morgan power? (1 Viewer)

Johnny Mopar

Nitro Member
Did anyone catch Paul Page's mention that Larry was running with "David Nickens power"? Wait'll Larry hears about that...

Larry and David were research partners on the construction, design and development of the new generation Pro Stock HEMI, but I doubt Larry would want that reference repeated. I thought everyone knew Larry builds his own bullets?

Paul did say that V.Gains was running Larry's powerplant, never heard mention of him saying anything about Nickens power

rofl... yep I caught that one, too. The statement was followed by a LONG moment of dead air, presumably as Mike Dunn tried to keep from puking... or perhaps Mike hit the mute button so he could let it out, hard to tell. That was a pretty bad gaff, for sure.

Ahhh Paul Page...when will there be a show when he doesn't make a gaff?.....poor guy...I know that he is trying but come on now buddy!

isnt there supposed to be a knowlegeble director in Pauls ear that corrects mistakes like that ??

"You can't fix stupid"

:eek:

I couldn't resist. I don't mind Paul Page at all. I think he's really becoming a good announcer...I just couldn't let that one go. :D

What Paul said wasn't any worse than when Dunn was giving out the specs on a fuel motor. They had the information on the screen that said it as well.

Fuel Motor
HP= 7000
HP per cylinder 700

My calculator calculates it at 875 per cylinder or fuel motors are 10 cylinders now.

Everyone is entitled to a SNAFU every now and then :D

What Paul said wasn't any worse than when Dunn was giving out the specs on a fuel motor. They had the information on the screen that said it as well.

Fuel Motor
HP= 7000
HP per cylinder 700

My calculator calculates it at 875 per cylinder or fuel motors are 10 cylinders now.

Everyone is entitled to a SNAFU every now and then :D

I laughed at that one too..... I thought at least someone could have checked the math before they put a graphic up!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back