Larry Dixon HOF (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Larry Dixon Jr. will be part of the 2021 class to be inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America in Daytona.

One of the highest honors in Motorsports. For those who don't know the HOFOA encompasses all motorsports, and each year only one from each discipline is inducted.

Congrats LD!

Alan

Always been my second favorite drag racer. Second only to Big Daddy. Congratulations.

THAT'S AWESOME AND I THINK WELL DESERVED....

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW ALI IS DOING ?.........

Absolutely deserved. Not just for Larry Jr, but it’s also a real tribute to the guys and girls who have worked for and with him over the years. Maybe he might be inducted between like say a Salt Flat driver and an Offshore Power Boat pioneer or a Supercross motorcycle rider. But if they wanted a true example of a Champion, accomplished top-tier Professional Drag Racer..... they got the right guy.

It's obvious how I feel about this. He and his dad have been in my profile pic for many years now. I've met Larry many times and he is who he is. He has always been #1 to me. I'm very proud of him for receiving this honor!!

It's obvious how I feel about this. He and his dad have been in my profile pic for many years now. I've met Larry many times and he is who he is. He has always been #1 to me. I'm very proud of him for receiving this honor!!
What is cool about this pic is that years later, Larry Jr won the Winternats & posed in the winners circle with his kids. I thought that was so cool!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back