Lana Chrisman now at Lions (1 Viewer)

Lana has been in charge at the museum for over a year and doing a great job
Anyone who hasn't had a chance to see this Masterpiece, if you get the opportunity GO! Rick Lorenzen has recreated Lions and made the ultimate Museum especially for Willys. Even though they are 80 years old Lorenzen Motors is probably the largest Willys' dealer ever with 40 cars on the lot. After all the attractions the Drag Strip is 98% perfect. The only things missing is Hart's scooter and I think I caught a glimps of a guy in a Black Hat with a Striped Shirt and a Pipe out of the corner of my Eye. Larry - Do they keep you locked up in the back for next Saturday night ;). I promise - I won't run over your Pipe again on a Burn Out.

Last edited:
Anyone who hasn't had a chance to see this Masterpiece, if you get the opportunity GO! Rick Lorenzen has recreated Lions and made the ultimate Museum especially for Willys. Even though they are 80 years old Lorenzen Motors is probably the largest Willys' dealer ever with 40 cars on the lot. After all the attractions the Drag Strip is 98% perfect. The only things missing is Hart's scooter and I think I caught a glimps of a guy in a Black Hat with a Striped Shirt and a Pipe out of the corner of my Eye. Larry - Do they keep you locked up in the back for next Saturday night ;). I promise - I won't run over your Pipe again on a Burn Out.
Roger I was not contacted about the event and I am in Cedar city Utah smoking my pipe and enjoying life as much as I can, I will be 80 in February and my trips to California will be less for now. Roger CJ's scooter is in the Lions area. Yes the Lions museum is a must for any car person and or drag racer. Roger hope to see you at the digs some day.
Larry Sutton---Lions starter and racer (RET.)🤠

Roger I was not contacted about the event and I am in Cedar city Utah smoking my pipe and enjoying life as much as I can, I will be 80 in February and my trips to California will be less for now. Roger CJ's scooter is in the Lions area. Yes the Lions museum is a must for any car person and or drag racer. Roger hope to see you at the digs some day.
Larry Sutton---Lions starter and racer (RET.)🤠
Don't remember seeing the Scooter. Was just up your way last month. I'll be 80 on Feb 12 also. Went to a couple of events there. Rick is a really nice guy and knows how to build a Museum. Virginia is still upset about me running over that pipe.

Don't remember seeing the Scooter. Was just up your way last month. I'll be 80 on Feb 12 also. Went to a couple of events there. Rick is a really nice guy and knows how to build a Museum. Virginia is still upset about me running over that pipe.
Roger
It was right behind the lions sign on th starting line Google Lions museum for pictures. unless it was moved.
PS: no worries I have broken more pipes then I count. LOL
Larry Sutton---Lions starter an pipe smoker (February 28)
GETTING OLD IS A BEACH

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back