Kudos to Speed Channel!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Instead of bring relegated to a few seconds near the end of the show, both NHRA and IHRA got some excellent coverage about ten minutes in!
I love Speed - some great personalities that are fans of all motorsports.
And . . . the only place on TV where you're gonna get any news until Feburary!

Was this Speednews? I guess now that the Nascar season's over, other motorsports can get some ink...:rolleyes:

Speed

Be nice to be able to get the Speed Channel.

Cable network I'm on offers it in the next "tier" of programming. It is the ONLY channel in the tier that I would watch, and isn't worth the additional 29.00 /month.

I miss my old BIG dish and being able to buy "ala-cart", , , , , , , , , ,

:(

Unk

Rich

I haven't been gone, just haven't been posting, just been quiet.

2007, hhhmmmmm, time will tell,,,,,,,,,,

Unk

Well Unk, I wish you the best, my friend. I'm sure there will be teams or a track needing your assistance.

I started watching that at half past and never saw the nhra and thought 'wow did they really show the drag racing that early in the show'

glad to see Varsha back on that show. nothing against the other guy but I like Bob.

Be nice to be able to get the Speed Channel.

Cable network I'm on offers it in the next "tier" of programming. It is the ONLY channel in the tier that I would watch, and isn't worth the additional 29.00 /month.

I miss my old BIG dish and being able to buy "ala-cart", , , , , , , , , ,

:(

Unk

Yea, the "Big Dish" days. Nothing in the 2nd tier of programning but "speed, and "fX":rolleyes:
I guess we can thank the "FEDS" for the demise of analog programning:mad:

Yeah, they had coverage this morning of the IHRA race in Budds Creek, where dad had won. It was really good. I was pretty impressed!!!

I always thought that the Speed Channel would be a good fit for live Drag Racing.....They cover Nascar (truck) races live on Fri and some Sat but not Sunday.

Unkster

All,

Don't be fooled by Unk and his claim of not being able to get the Speed Channel. I roomed with this guy and woke up to see him wearing a tin foil hat, positioning a set of rabbit ear antennas to try and "unsquiggle" the...ahem... interesting film that was being show on the teevee.

Hey Unk....I love ya like the brother!!!

How's da toof?

Brian

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back