Koretsky Article (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
Great article about Kenny over at CompPlus. It's a great read, he discusses overcoming his fears after the horrible accident with Bruce Allen. Nice work Bobby, these types of articles are very interesting, and really allow people to get into the heads of racers that maybe don't get as much ink as others, thereby increasing the fan base for these racers. I know I'll root for Kenny a lot more after reading this.

At Brainerd of '06 on Kenny's first pass I got to run with him. We had a breif conversation before he got in his car and I got in mine. I knew it was his first time back since the crash. Kenny told me he might be a little slow stagging and not to wait for him. He did a great job of getting to the line. I didn't have to wait, we just ran our normal program.

In a way Kenny's return was part of my decision to get back in the seat after my crash in Virginia. I saw what he did...getting back on the Horse and I knew I had to do it too. Thanks Kenny (and everyone else who supported and encouraged me, Jason L, Mike, Brad, Jason K, Dean and Jerry).

I feel more comfortable in this new car than I have in any other car I have ever driven. Crashes do make you sit down and think about what you are doing on and off the track. I have made quite a few lifestyle changes in the last year to enjoy time away from racing a little more.

I'm really glad to see you're back out there Pat.

You still running the working lights? I always thought that was cool.

Pat, I somehow don't remember your crash, but I'm glad to see you got back on the horse (or behind the horses!). Good luck in the future.

I'm really glad to see you're back out there Pat.

You still running the working lights? I always thought that was cool.

David,

The Cobalt I am currently driving and the new Cobalt to be finished soon both have working Lights...including the Blinkers and Brake Lights.

Pat, I somehow don't remember your crash, but I'm glad to see you got back on the horse (or behind the horses!). Good luck in the future.

Thanks...feels good to be back in the Saddle!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back