Kenny Koretsky and Bill Windham bring Nitro Fish to ADRL in 2011 (1 Viewer)

Sacramento, Ca - When the 2011 ADRL season gets underway in Baytown, Texas this March it will be a weekend of exciting debuts. Former NHRA Top Fuel team owner and Pro Stock Driver Bill Windham will debut in the driver’s seat of Don Carter’s new Jerry Bickel-built Pro Extreme 68 Camaro. Not only will this be the debut of the new Pro Extreme team, it will be the first Nitro Fish backed entry in the ADRL.

“Kenny Koretsky and I are good friends and were Pro Stock teammates in 2007” Windham stated. “I recently talked to Kenny about bringing Nitro Fish to the ADRL as our sponsor and he immediately said let’s do it! I’m excited to bring Kenny and Nitro Fish to our new Pro Extreme team. Nitro Fish is easily one of the most recognizable brands in drag racing and is extremely popular with the fans. I think Nitro Fish and Pro Extreme are a perfect fit and we expect a warm reception from the growing ADRL fan base…I’m looking forward to it” Windham added.

Crew Chief Jeff Butler and his crew recently equipped the Camaro with a Miner Bros. Fontana Hemi along with a Bruno/Lenco transmission and a Spec Rite torque converter.

“We tested in Las Vegas in February and will continue testing until the car and driver are ready for the upcoming ADRL season. Our engine combination is different from other Pro Extreme cars. Although this combination won us a championship with the West Coast Outlaw Pro Mod Association in 2010, we know we must continue to develop our program to compete with the high level teams in Pro Extreme” Carter acknowledged. “I believe we will be competitive and I have committed the resources so we can further our team’s success and win races” stated Carter.

Nitro Fish apparel and collectibles will be available at all ADRL events in 2011. Visit Nitro Fish online at Nitro Fish Drag Racing Decals and Apparel.

Also on board as an associate sponsor is a new medical company, LifeMed. LifeMed is a smart card and patient access system that electronically stores basic medical and patient demographic data. LifeMed is the US industry leader in integrating the use of patient smart cards into the healthcare workflow providing instant, secure and private information exchange between caregivers, medical facilities and patients. To see more about LifeMed and the smart card system visit LifeMed : Patient & Access System.

Photo credit: Steven Bunker

Attachments

• ADRL PR Pic_sm.jpg
    ADRL PR Pic_sm.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 20
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back