Ken & Judy Black (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Sorry, I just can't let this slide.... and keep in mind I don't give 2 hoots about the countdown.... what the hell happened to Mr. & Mrs.'s Blacks top fuel dragster first round of qualifying in ver-jin-ya???? ANY race car with people like the amazing Chris Glass, Jim Oberhofer and Big Troy Fasching, that doesn't qualify... one has to ask, what the hell??? Reverend Holifield, we need your services, Bro!!!!! Big Mac and Scotty Finnis... I know you'll read this eventually.... let's go boys... put that friggin car where it should be! Better hang on, Hillary!!!!!! I got a feeling you're going to go so fast tomorrow you won't know what hit you!!!! Let's go KB RACING! Show e'm how they do it Dee-troit!

Chill out man! Sounds like there was an issue with the brakes, or the car pulled it's self through the beams when she let the clutch out. Sh!t happens.

$hit happens.....2 more tomorrow with a 10.72 bump and only 17 cars.....i think they'll manage :)

Car ran HARD all the way down.. looked and felt like a low .60... filling rattling hit, candles lit all the way down

i say MR. Black go with what ya know and scrap the dragster and put hillary in one of those Summit Pro Stock GTO's. Its a little slower but she'll immediately move towards the top of the class and with the help of GA and JL she'll have a win before ya know it !! :p besides pro stock needs a lady in the mix just like the other 3 pro catagories !!

have the faith chris. the O boys and dicko WILL put hillary in the show and lets hope she can win 1 on sunday. hopefully taking out the evil empire in the process :D

I`ll give ole Wilt credit, he`s about as passionate for his favorite driver/team than anybody....well, almost anybody. He still need to back away from the KoolAid though!

:Spark, bubble, bubble, cough gag, choke: :eek:

Dude, it was one bad pass. Jim O will have the car flying here before you know it, track is good, car is good, all candles lit on the last one. Hill will do it.

Now, who's got the Snickers??? :cool:

If Hillary keeps her spot ahead of Grubby, she'll get into the Technicoat Shootout by 2 thou!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back