Kalitta's rush supplies to japanese quake/tsunami victims (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
Drag Racing Kalitta's assist charities by rapidly flying supplies to Japanese Quake/Tsumami victims (click article picture to enlarge), at the web link provided below:

Open 'purse' sends tons of relief to Japan from Charlotte - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC-

14275786_BG1.JPG

:):D

Last edited:
Connie has always been a hugh part of the US's civilian airlift capacity. Kalitta Air has been a big freight carrier in Operation Desert Storm, Iraq, and Afghanastan. He is one of our governments biggest contract freight carriers.:)

Connie also did lots of carrying fallen soldier remains from Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. free of charge. He's quite a guy...we're lucky to have him in our sport.

Gotta love the Bounty Hunter. How can you not root for Connie and his teams. He's a great guy and great for the sport.

Connie also did lots of carrying fallen soldier remains from Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. free of charge. He's quite a guy...we're lucky to have him in our sport.

Been fortunate enough over the years to talk to Connie a couple of times at the track. Always kind of impressed me as a guy who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it and be the first in line to kick your a** if you also needed that LOL. Anytime I need a good laugh, I just pop the Kalitta roast DVD from Indy in the player.:D

Been fortunate enough over the years to talk to Connie a couple of times at the track. Always kind of impressed me as a guy who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it and be the first in line to kick your a** if you also needed that LOL. Anytime I need a good laugh, I just pop the Kalitta roast DVD from Indy in the player.:D

The roast is pretty freaking funny

I knew this was coming; I just knew it. No other heavy lift, on-demand cargo operator in the world has the resources, reputation and drive to just "get it done" than Conrad Kalitta and his UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING employees. Thank your, Sir! :D

This is a Class Act by a Very Class Act operation!!

I saw some footage in Japan of a store owner that had no idea a plane was bringing supplies, although it looked military, I bet Kalitta Air was warmly welcomed as well......

Kalitta Air has the contract to bring all of our fallen service men & women back home from Iraq & Afghanistan. They are all taken to Dover AFB in Dover, Delaware and from their taken to wherever the next of kin requests.
Kalitta Air has done this for years and periodically you will see the ceremony on TV with the Kalitta 747 in the background. This is one of the many, many things that Kalitta does with the military around the world.
We should all be glad that our country has patriots like all the people at Kalitta Air. Hats off to them all

Ahh the Roast DVD.....
.......Phone rings one night in a Texas hotel room where Scott Kalitta is dosing off to sleep: "Hey, your Dad just knocked the sh!t out of the Front Desk Clerk; we gotta' get him out of the hotel" :D

LOL; any Kalitta fan needs to see the Roast DVD atleast once! Priceless. Not sure if they're still selling them or not; you might ask out at the tracks or reply through Twitter or Facebook.

Ahh the Roast DVD.....
.......Phone rings one night in a Texas hotel room where Scott Kalitta is dosing off to sleep: "Hey, your Dad just knocked the sh!t out of the Front Desk Clerk; we gotta' get him out of the hotel" :D

LOL; any Kalitta fan needs to see the Roast DVD atleast once! Priceless. Not sure if they're still selling them or not; you might ask out at the tracks or reply through Twitter or Facebook.

Chris, what exactly is the title of this DVD – I want to do a search and see if I can find one.(Sounds pretty good).
Thanks

I heard a Connie story once that I don't know is true or not, but it certainly sounds plausible. I'll share it with you:

Connie was on the way back to Ypsilanti with a new 747 flying solo (no copilot) and he landed at a major airport for fuel and food. He was greeted by an FAA official who was about to issue him a citation for flying with no co-pilot. Connie looked at the official and replied, "OK, but go ahead and write two of those bleeping things, cause I'm takin' off by myself in about 15 minutes."

Like I said, don't know if it's true, but my guess is that it is. Teri with an I, if you see this, can you confirm or deny the veracity of my story?

Yes Terry, all indications are that one is true - but it wasn't in a B747. He also told the guy something like, "you better write fast"..... LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back