Kalitta update (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Here's the best source for information regarding Hillary Will's entry in the upcoming Scott Kalitta Top Fuel Memorial race in Sydney, AU and some other special links about Scott - including video of the much-talked about special tribute segment that aired on the NHRA Awards Show.

Thank you so much for putting this site together, Todd.

Scott Kalitta Top Fuel Memorial

Ok, I just stopped crying. That was absolutely beautiful. I honestly don't know how JimO kept it together to read that whole presentation. I couldn't and I was just watching it.

Ok, I just stopped crying. That was absolutely beautiful. I honestly don't know how JimO kept it together to read that whole presentation. I couldn't and I was just watching it.

I feel like I have a baseball in my throat. That was perfectly done by Jim and the team.

Very respectful and dignified. Keep the Kalitta bunch in your prayers during this holiday season.

Here's the best source for information regarding Hillary Will's entry in the upcoming Scott Kalitta Top Fuel Memorial race in Sydney, AU and some other special links about Scott - including video of the much-talked about special tribute segment that aired on the NHRA Awards Show.

Thank you so much for putting this site together, Todd.

Scott Kalitta Top Fuel Memorial

and thank you chris for posting this link. I watched the tribute at least a dozen times today, and the tears just seemed to keep falling. Suzi, your brothers did our sport proud in that 'letter to eddie'.
Chris, we need to have a beer before the new year ends for Scott!
Thanks for this!

Thanks for posting this Chris. I am crying all over again. It still doesn't get any easier, we really do miss Scott. He will have a place at the Christmas dinner table at the "O" house. I am thrilled that Jon, Kim, Jessica & Julia will be in Texas for Christmas. Jim & Hillary and the gang will take car of business Down Under!

This is the first time I watched the video in it's entirety, not just what they showed on ESPN2. WOW is all I can say. Lump in my throat is putting it lightly. To me, this accentuates my point as to why they should release a DVD of the "complete" speeches.

I agree Lee. I couldn't get the the sound up enough for me & my husband (we just got home from a gig and we can't hear $hit! We both have the music & racing to thank for that!) I would gladly buy that dvd and hold it close to my heart. Arthur Suiter was so sweet! He recorded it and sent it to me so that I could have it. What a SWEET PEA!

He also sent me a "Christmas 2006 & 2007" dvd that rocks! Is this your house Arthur? If it is, you need to talk to Martin Thomas! :D

....He also sent me a "Christmas 2006 & 2007" dvd that rocks! Is this your house Arthur? If it is, you need to talk to Martin Thomas! :D

Trust me Suz... my neighbors live in fear that I may one day decide to light the house for Christmas... I'm sure they would pay me to continue being the Grinch that I have been since I bought this place..:D

But I do light a mean tree!!! :)

Thank you so much for the link Chris... There are no words that I can use to express how much this still hurts, but Mr. O's words and sentiments surely help the healing. We'll hoist a Scotch to Eddie at the Wild West Eng. event for sure..

We googled Arthur Suiter and it IS his house that is featured in the DVD he sent me! WOW is all I can say! Truly a cool site for a tiny suburb in Ohio! Martin, you need to hook up with Arthur!!!

Happy holidays everyone!

I see your point Martin! Take pictures of your tree & post them! I am dying to see!:D Have you stacked some Martin "Pal's" underneath your tree?:D

I agree Lee. I couldn't get the the sound up enough for me & my husband (we just got home from a gig and we can't hear $hit! We both have the music & racing to thank for that!) I would gladly buy that dvd and hold it close to my heart. Arthur Suiter was so sweet! He recorded it and sent it to me so that I could have it. What a SWEET PEA!

He also sent me a "Christmas 2006 & 2007" dvd that rocks! Is this your house Arthur? If it is, you need to talk to Martin Thomas! :D

Well Suzie, I guess we're both a couple of musicians that are up late at night. Imagine that. I'm also a musician, but I only play in local bars in my area. I'd love to hear you and your husband's music. Please PM me if you have any posted online.

Your brothers really nailed that video. I'm obviously a big (but confused at the moment) Dixon fan, but if he goes out in the early rounds, I always root for the Kalitta cars. In fact, the only time I wasn't bummed out about him losing a final was Topeka. I just love Hillary to death and was actually happy she won, HOWEVER, I would have much rather she did that to Schumacher. :D

They definately need this win, for alot of reasons. Assuming they're not changing anything major on the car, I see no reason why Team Hillary won't go in there and set the bar on the first couple of passes and have a very good chance of bringing home the trophy.

Well Suzie, I guess we're both a couple of musicians that are up late at night. Imagine that. I'm also a musician, but I only play in local bars in my area. I'd love to hear you and your husband's music. Please PM me if you have any posted online.

Your brothers really nailed that video. I'm obviously a big (but confused at the moment) Dixon fan, but if he goes out in the early rounds, I always root for the Kalitta cars. In fact, the only time I wasn't bummed out about him losing a final was Topeka. I just love Hillary to death and was actually happy she won, HOWEVER, I would have much rather she did that to Schumacher. :D

I don't have anything online yet, but I am hoping we will be finished very soon. Nancy Matter just mastered the 8 songs that we have done and it sounds FANTASTIC!!! She is amazing and I am very blessed to have hooked up with her. I have never sat in on a Mastering session before and I was blown away at how talented she is. She knows her stuff! She is also very quick! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone out there that is a musician recording a c.d. The name of her company is Moonlight Mastering. You can go to Moonlight Mastering and check it out. She is in the DFW area, but you can overnight your stuff to her or I think you can even email it! If you need anymore info, you can always PM her and she will fill ya in!

What instrument do you play? What kind of music?

Thanks Suzie!! I guess you guys really like the album and the new sequence. :D

Will be in the Studio tomorrow, a trombone project, orchestal project (these are both touch ups) and a singer songwriter thingy ma-bob (okay album). Give me a call if you have a minute or two.

TTYL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back