Kalitta motorsports signs mac tools to multi-year deal (1 Viewer)

Say hello for a return of doug kalitta being a contender again. They already looked alot stronger this year and Kalitta now has Mac back and Grubnic's got optima, They could really peak at the right time. It's full sponsorship for the countdown, they may be the underdog team that wins it all.

Say hello for a return of doug kalitta being a contender again. They already looked alot stronger this year and Kalitta now has Mac back and Grubnic's got optima, They could really peak at the right time. It's full sponsorship for the countdown, they may be the underdog team that wins it all.

This is definitely great news, but let's not get confused, Kalitta's recent lack of competitiveness is definitely not the result if inadequate funding.

Since Rahn Tobler left that car has not been anywhere near as consistent as it was with him in charge.

I hope they can get it sorted out as the Kalitta Team is my favorite and Doug is the guy I root for in TF.

This is definitely great news, but let's not get confused, Kalitta's recent lack of competitiveness is definitely not the result if inadequate funding.

Since Rahn Tobler left that car has not been anywhere near as consistent as it was with him in charge.

I hope they can get it sorted out as the Kalitta Team is my favorite and Doug is the guy I root for in TF.
I was thinking the same thing.;)

Very cool! I had a feeling all along that Mac would be back as a primary on an NHRA pro car, and I'm elated they're back with Mr. K...... makes perfect sense. They have a long standing friendship. This is great.

Wonder what happens to Candlewood Suites? Think they show up with another team?

Alan

Candlewood Suites is on Grubby's car. If I remember right Optima is the primary for the majority of the races with Candlewood and Technicoat filling in the rest. Candlewood is also an associate on the rest of Team Kalitta...but hey, what would I know??

Candlewood Suites is on Grubby's car. If I remember right Optima is the primary for the majority of the races with Candlewood and Technicoat filling in the rest. Candlewood is also an associate on the rest of Team Kalitta...but hey, what would I know??

Let me guess, you heard this from your brother's, friend's, ex sister in law's, neighbor's hair dresser right? Then it must be true!

See you at the Ale House,

Alan

What would you know? Kalitta's based in Michigan, you're all the way out on the West Coast.... Alan, I bet he read it on the internet somewhere!! ;)

"Big Red"... reminds me of a funny story. As luck would have it, I had to/got to go to Eddie Hill's house a number of years ago, in a capacity completely unrelated to Drag Racing. I "played dumb" until the end, not letting them know I was a huge fan of the sport (they were still competing then). I was there to inspect and gather data for his damaged Corvette on behalf of the insurance company. Much to my surprise, it was bright red. I said to them, "I expected this car to be yellow....." He said, "Naw, I've got enough yellow in my life" :D
I wonder if Doug & Josie are at Home Depot this weekend looking at red paint swatches :D :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back