Kalitta Motorsports restructures teams (1 Viewer)

I am ecstatic to know that Scott's Toyota will be at every race. And there is no other person in the world I'd rather see driving it than Jeff Arend. Look for a substantial jump in the performance of that car this year - MARK MY WORDS.

too bad for Hillary, I don't understand why she can't get a sponsor, She's a great driver and the fans love her........

Someone should call Oprah!

Why HASN'T Hill been on Oprah yet? Between the wins, the top-end close-call controversies when she started, being on Team K after the tragedy and just being THE FASTEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD IN A QUARTER MILE, why hasn't HER PR machine gotten her on Oprah's show, ESPECIALLY when the tour goes to Chicago every year?? :confused:

It's not like Michigan and Illinois are that far apart on the map.....:rolleyes:

Why HASN'T Hill been on Oprah yet? Between the wins, the top-end close-call controversies when she started, being on Team K after the tragedy and just being THE FASTEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD IN A QUARTER MILE, why hasn't HER PR machine gotten her on Oprah's show, ESPECIALLY when the tour goes to Chicago every year?? :confused:

It's not like Michigan and Illinois are that far apart on the map.....:rolleyes:

Oprah could careless. Being able to drive a race car isn't that spectacular to her audience.
If it was she would have booked them a long time ago....

Last edited:
Oprah could careless. Being able to drive a race car isn't that spectacular to her audience.
If it was she would have booked them a long time ago....

The "O" is all about the chick-empowerment thing... Not what Hill is about, but for free press, I'm sure she could fake it..;)

I tried numerous times and I mean alot of letters and emails to have Oprah have Shirley Muldowney on her show when Shirley was in her "Last Pass Tour". I wrote extensive letters and emails with links to articles and biographies and never ever got a single response. It totally pissed me off that she can have shows on other women sports figures and this was totally ignored. Good Luck!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back