Kalitta Dejoria AAFC program (1 Viewer)

I like how there is no "circus" show around this. I am looking forward to seeing a new team in the mix.

This is by far the best "mainstream" drag racing piece I've seen on TV in a long long time. Well worth it to watch that.

The K team is starting to Tweet little bits here and there... and it's been mentioned on the race broadcasts, so I have to believe it's coming together. What is looks like more than that, I have no idea. Stay tuned, I guess.........

Chris; of all the Mater's YOU should have the inside scoop on this story.
Come on open up you know you want to spill the beans. LOL

Good story. Funny thing right after the segment, the news cast had a little side bar conversation in the news room, they mentioned Alexis would be moving up to the nitro category where the cars run on rocket fuel. :D

Is it just me, or did no-one pay attention to the ESPN broadcast a few weeks back, I think it might have been the Topeka race, where Alexis was interviewed and she stated that she was teaming up with the Kalitta's and would make her debut at the Dallas race.

[vbtube]x1cNkQXL3FI[/vbtube]

[vbtube]AMKC7jBDP5s[/vbtube]

[vbtube]hNkGnWAKV-A[/vbtube]

The following vids are particularly well produced:

[vbtube]L6teeHFwnwA[/vbtube]

[vbtube]HY61dubIyi4[/vbtube]

[vbtube]K7f5PZI8kLA[/vbtube]

[vbtube]qdUj3wcmu3Y[/vbtube]

[vbtube]W26q5vG0WKE[/vbtube]

[vbtube]o8qLoNYV2-o[/vbtube]

Paul thanks for the links b. The more and more I hear Alexis talk, or read her quotes in articles like the one Bobby posted above, the more I like this girl. She seems like such a great person, and she really is a racer! I don't want to cause a stir, but forget Courtney, this lady right here is the one to watch! She is a straight up genuine race care driver! She basically has it all in life, but you wouldn't know if you weren't informed. Such a level head and a great personality, a REAL persons personality. I wish her all the best, she's going to be great and I have someone in NFC to really pull for now. All the best to the Kalitta's and Alexis, this is going to be a bad ass team!

Is it just me, or did no-one pay attention to the ESPN broadcast a few weeks back, I think it might have been the Topeka race, where Alexis was interviewed and she stated that she was teaming up with the Kalitta's and would make her debut at the Dallas race.
:D :rolleyes: :D
I believe that she was sitting next to Connie on the right side wall watching the team make runs!

Holy Crap.....OK, I will admit; I just started crying seeing that video of the guys strapping her in that thing - just like they do for Jeff Arend, and they did for Scott Kalitta. Chilling.... yet very exciting at the same time. I'm sure looking forward to all this. Best of luck to them!

Down here at Casa Coyote, while we slave away on two new nostalgia f/c bodies, between phone calls, text messages, and emails, we have been getting updates from the shop up north as they prepare to start testing with their own car.

When they show up for her first race, it will be well funded and well stocked. Atually it's that already,,, they are going at it first rate, and first class. Should be good to see how this goes,, she does have her heart in racing first.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back