Kalitta air (1 Viewer)

Thank you for the link. It just begs the question.....Why do bad things happen to good people?

Pat

I was really touched by the statement that the sole non-defense aircraft flying after the 911 shutdown was a Kalitta Air 747 flying relief supplies East.

Kalitta is, (we all have our stories) I'm sure at times, a bit of a scoundrel, and a racer who always goes for the opponent's throat , but also an American businessman who's success is a Horatio Alger story.

AND, a bit of a PATRIOT- don't ya think?

I was really touched by the statement that the sole non-defense aircraft flying after the 911 shutdown was a Kalitta Air 747 flying relief supplies East.

Kalitta is, (we all have our stories) I'm sure at times, a bit of a scoundrel, and a racer who always goes for the opponent's throat , but also an American businessman who's success is a Horatio Alger story.

AND, a bit of a PATRIOT- don't ya think?

Scoundrel......absolutley NOT! Connie has a huge heart and would do anything for anybody. Patriot.......ALL THE WAY!

I feel sorry for Connie and his expansive family. No one should have to go through that much in such a short amount of time. It's been said that God never puts more on one person than they can handle, Connie must be one very strong willed person. It was pretty hard to watch the interview with him on Sunday evening.

thanks for posting this - cargolaw is quite a website; i looked there shortly
after the bogota incident - this piece must have just been added.
very respectfully written article.

Connie is a top shelf person who does good things and lives life to the fullest but on the same token when you live life flying jets and racing high end race cars day in and day out sometimes bad things happen...

I feel sorry for Connie and his expansive family. No one should have to go through that much in such a short amount of time. It's been said that God never puts more on one person than they can handle, Connie must be one very strong willed person. It was pretty hard to watch the interview with him on Sunday evening.

Kinda reminds me what happened to Bobby Allison! Losing sons Cliff and Davie in less than like 6 months??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back