Jon Capps (1 Viewer)

I saw Jon's name on the entry list, who is he driving for? Paul Smith?

John Medlen? :D

Seriously, though... Paul Smith would be my guess, but after looking at the 4-Wide entry list it shows John Smith entered in an '07 Monte Carlo but Jon Capps is entered in a '08 Monte Carlo in Houston. I don't know if that means anything or not, but I thought I'd mention it. Regardless, I hope he does well.

NapaRonCapps Ron Capps
my brother Jon will b driving Paul Smiths Funny Car in Houston w/support from Biesenbach ems controls and Bexar Waste,awesome! @fttv @nhra

RC tweeted this yesterday...

Thank you guys for the well wishes. Yes I will be driving for Paul Smith again this weekend in Houston. We have some great sponsor' onboard for the race with hopes to make it more than a one race deal. If you are planning on being at the track , please stop by to say hello..
Thank you again,

Jon

Thank you guys for the well wishes. Yes I will be driving for Paul Smith again this weekend in Houston. We have some great sponsor' onboard for the race with hopes to make it more than a one race deal. If you are planning on being at the track , please stop by to say hello..
Thank you again,

Jon

Good luck Jon that is a good solid car and you should do well this weekend.

Thank you again,

Jon

You can count on it. WOOHOO! YAY YOU!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back