Joe Hartley running the full schedule (1 Viewer)

Not suprised, Joe and Alan run some decent numbers. Just in the last 3 years running 4.50's on your own dime forced them to Park. With the short fields this year they won't need to make 3-4 runs to get in thus making it more affordable, not to mention possible sponsors coming onboard during the course of the year.

awesome news - love those guys.
may the nitro gods smile on the hartleys in '09. :cool:

Joe is awesome to watch. Not all caught up in the big $$$. Still does it 'cuz they love it.

Very fun to watch. Looks like he'll have a great rooting section this year. I know i'll be there!!!

Joe told me about their plan last month, but for obvious reasons he asked me to keep a lid on it. He dropped by my machine this afternoon and told me that he was on the phone with Phil Burgess today, and that within 20 minutes of their conversation, it was up on nhra.com. I'm so happy to see Joe get the chance to "live the dream", and I wish Joe, Allen, and the rest of team all the best during the upcoming season.

This is awesome news. He's one of my favorites out there. Cant wait to see what hes got in store for the competition!

Finally some good news in the barrage of bad news recently. Good luck this year to the Hartley Family.

This is some good news. I remember they went a couple of rounds in Houston a few years ago. I'll bet they make a couple finals this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back