Jimmy Prock’s thoughts… (1 Viewer)

Slowpoke96z28

Nitro Member
after the season, I’d like to see him interviewed about what it was like preparing for Virginia E2 and watching the pass, then going on to win the event. I don’t have any kids, so I can only wonder what it was like to prepare the tune knowing it’s your flesh and blood behind the wheel. IDK if he usually holds the cut box, but I wonder if he was just a little more on the button just in case.

after the season, I’d like to see him interviewed about what it was like preparing for Virginia E2 and watching the pass, then going on to win the event. I don’t have any kids, so I can only wonder what it was like to prepare the tune knowing it’s your flesh and blood behind the wheel. IDK if he usually holds the cut box, but I wonder if he was just a little more on the button just in case.
I think they try and put stuff like that out of their mind. If they couldn't it would be time to hang it up. That said, I'm sure it's not easy. Alan Johnson is still tuning after losing Blaine.

Going forward, anyone can. But in the immediacy of that day, what were the thoughts and feelings.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back