Jeg the machine (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

camaro

Nitro Member
congrats to jeg, this guy is got to be the best ever behind the wheel of a pro stocker. he remains cool regardless of the situation.

...and he is going to win the title again this year! Congrats to Jeg and his team.

He could still lose this! All Anderson has to do is qualify P1, win the race, set a National Record and have aliens abduct Jeggie - :p

maybe the alien thing can happen, but i doubt GA can pull off the first two u mentioned :p!!!

congrats to jeg, this guy is got to be the best ever behind the wheel of a pro stocker. he remains cool regardless of the situation.

Funny, the last time I said that I was FLAMED on here. People bringing up names from the seventies, four speeds etc...They forgot that the fields were not as tight as they are today.

Funny, the last time I said that I was FLAMED on here. People bringing up names from the seventies, four speeds etc...They forgot that the fields were not as tight as they are today.

I feel your pain, Jack. I've gotten hammered on here for the same thing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Jeggie is the best pure driver our sport has seen. All of the classes have had their respective greats, but I doubt any of them were as versatile, let alone as successful as Jeggie. Put him in anything, and the result will be the same.

Sean D

the round against Connolly was an awesome run. It just proved how smooth he is. He almost never makes a mistake.

my 4 year old was running around the house last night after watching him win, screaming Jeggie won, Jeggie won.

Put him in anything, and the result will be the same.

Sean D

That was my point as well Sean. I didn't say he was the winningest driver,just the most talented. Didn't matter, certain people thought Jeg couldn't hold a candle to Ronnie Sox or Bob Glidden .

I remember Jeggie when he was 4 in the pit when his dad raced. And one more thing he's backed by a real Speed Shop JEGS. I used to live 30 min from that other place in OH but I always ordered from JEGS.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back