JEFF WOLF: NHRA rule bending favors Force (1 Viewer)

Jeff has one thing wrong with that article the points stay with the Driver not the car as he stated.

It would appear that an outsider sees this as rule bending. Favoritism is another word used. The jury is in..............Perception is the final answer.

It's pretty sad that it's "time to take a break from NASCAR and the Sprint Cup points Chase" to bash the NHRA. Sure they are wrong but it's pretty sad the only time NHRA gets any sort of attention is when they screw something up.

It's pretty sad that it's "time to take a break from NASCAR and the Sprint Cup points Chase" to bash the NHRA. Sure they are wrong but it's pretty sad the only time NHRA gets any sort of attention is when they screw something up.

Mikaela, I've read most of Jeff Wolf's columns, and he's a HUGE Drag racing fan. Not like some of these all Nascar reporters who know who John Force is...

Where is the news in that? I am shocked that the NHRA would bend the rules to favor ole Johnny. But that is just me.

Jeff Wolf is a great columnist and a big fan of drag racing.

The one person that would have had a field day with this isn't around anymore.... David Poole.... would have loved to hear his point of view...

Billy

The one person that would have had a field day with this isn't around anymore.... David Poole.... would have loved to hear his point of view...

Billy

agreed. another thing that could get interesting.. Ashley is the newsmaker on the Race Reporters Wednesday. I wonder if Michael will touch on it at all.

Bobby .. are you going to ask her about this? It might be interesting to hear her take on it.

Bobby Bennett is one of the panelists on The Race Reporters this Wednesday. It is a great show, and I highly recommend everyone that can listen to it every Wednesday.

He was also a fairly frequent guest of Dave DeSpain on Wind Tunnel. I always enjoyed listening to him--he was very well versed in all forms of motorsports and had a great sense of humor to boot. The racing journalism field really misses his insights. They did a nice obit piece about him shortly after his death, and it was very well done.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back