Jeff Diehl (1 Viewer)

dave

Nitro Member
So who is helping Jeff tune now that Shorthal and he parted ways. I heard mention of Jeff and Peanut helping James Day sort out his fuel system at Denver. Is peanut helping him tune the car up. Does not seem to be having the big boomers like earlier this year. Good lick to Jeff, and I will see you at INDY.

So who is helping Jeff tune now that Shorthal and he parted ways. I heard mention of Jeff and Peanut helping James Day sort out his fuel system at Denver. Is peanut helping him tune the car up. Does not seem to be having the big boomers like earlier this year. Good lick to Jeff, and I will see you at INDY.
Jeff is tuning it.

Last edited:

Jeff is tuning his car and making some great headway!!! Happy belated Birthday Jeff (it was yesterday)!!!! Go get 'em Jeff and Leeza and keep doing your way!!!! :D

Jeff is tuning his car and making some great headway!!! Happy belated Birthday Jeff (it was yesterday)!!!! Go get 'em Jeff and Leeza and keep doing your way!!!! :D

Great news, driver, tuner, owner is sort of a dying breed. Keep up the good work Jeff, look forward to meeting you at INDY.

After Q-1, I went over to Jack Wyatt's pit and asked Peanut (who was helping Jack out) if he could come over to take a look at John's set-up. He came over and found an issue with the blower. It really helped out a bunch, but the issue still existed.

Later after Q-2, Jeff and Leeza came over to see if they could offer some assistance too. After about 4 hours, and 4 more lean fire ups, we changed the left cylinder head and it was firing A-OK at about 12:30 in the morning.

Jeff is tuning his car. Peanut is tuning his own car and will be racing next weekend in Brainerd.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back