Jasmine (1 Viewer)

The whole Salinas family are a great bunch of people. Mike's life story is one we should all strive to achieve in our own lives.

I always think back to when he made his debut years ago at Sonoma. I had never heard of him and went down to check out his pit and was blown away by how immaculate everything was in their pit. Everything polished, everything hand painted, absolute show level quality from the haulers to the rear end housing to the tool boxes.

I've known about Jianna. She's been in the pros for a while now. Jasmine suddenly just burst on to the scene. Best wishes for Mike and hope he is doing well.

The whole Salinas family are a great bunch of people. Mike's life story is one we should all strive to achieve in our own lives.

I always think back to when he made his debut years ago at Sonoma. I had never heard of him and went down to check out his pit and was blown away by how immaculate everything was in their pit. Everything polished, everything hand painted, absolute show level quality from the haulers to the rear end housing to the tool boxes.
We made the same visit to his new operation in the pits...where nearly everyone around got a free Scrappers T-shirt!

Jaz has a Facebook page. Not sure it is really her though. The Brittany page is definitely not her.

Indeed. MIke's car brought back memories of Joe Pisano's Dunn-driven funny car that simply said 'PISANO' on the side and not festooned with 25 sponsor and associate sponsor's names along with dozens of decals, one advantage of being your own sponsor. Just a beautiful black dragster with 'Scrappers' on the side - and the only car in competition that's achieved a 300mph 1/8 mile.
So does she continue to drive as Mike continues to recover? Let's hope so. Nice person who's becoming quite an accomplished driver as the seat time adds up. Maybe the old man can field a second car if he decides to return to action.

Indeed. MIke's car brought back memories of Joe Pisano's Dunn-driven funny car that simply said 'PISANO' on the side and not festooned with 25 sponsor and associate sponsor's names along with dozens of decals, one advantage of being your own sponsor. Just a beautiful black dragster with 'Scrappers' on the side - and the only car in competition that's achieved a 300mph 1/8 mile.
So does she continue to drive as Mike continues to recover? Let's hope so. Nice person who's becoming quite an accomplished driver as the seat time adds up. Maybe the old man can field a second car if he decides to return to action.
lots of stress on the rib cage when the shutes come out. I know Greg Anderson had to have some special treatment when they sewed him up. I'm guessing Paul Lee did too.

They were already planning on having another car for her. I'd imagine she'd finish out the season in the current car even if Mike is cleared and wanting to drive. He can afford to make a lap or two on some Monday if he wants lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back