Is Bradenton Next? (1 Viewer)

Why does it being on the "official record" matter? Who is going to look back and criticize the local government for ignoring what people from out of town said?

Perhaps. Or perhaps YouTube changes its policies again and demonetizes his channel. I think you are overestimating the value of YouTube channels, streaming and content marketing. Don't forget that when you pocket a lot of money from land sales, you can just invest it. In addition, his content business is not sufficient reason to block others from making money off their land.

1) You don't know that selling the property would lose him money in the long run. 2) Pocketing a lot of money from selling property gives people the freedom to do other things. And again, the other property owners have the right to do what they want with their property.

Do you know his plans for the track and business? Do you know that his son wants the business?

Property owners cannot do whatever they want with a property. Their planned use has to fit in existing zoning lands and municipal planning. Planning and zoning changes over time. I wonder if the track could even be built there now under the current plan, or if it is just grandfathered in.
You have no idea how youtube works.... most old people don't so I forgive you. He was a student in college 5 years ago... He quit school and youtube made him a multimillionaire. Same with WistlinDiesel. He was a broke kid that couldn't pay his electrical bill 3 years ago, youtube also made him a multimillionare. This same story has repeated itself MANY times over the last 5 years with MANY people. It's not the "old days" anymore.

And lastly you sound like a real a s s h o l e.... It's no suprise you're happy to hear we may be losing two more tracks in this country.

That is all.

Last edited:
You have no idea how youtube works.... most old people don't so I forgive you. He was a student in college 5 years ago... He quit school and youtube made him a multimillionaire. Same with WistlinDiesel. He was a broke kid that couldn't pay his electrical bill 3 years ago, youtube also made him a multimillionare. This same story has repeated itself MANY times over the last 5 years with MANY people. It's not the "old days" anymore.

And lastly you sound like a real a s s h o l e.... It's no supersize you're happy to hear we may be losing two more tracks in this country.

That is all.
Yes, I do know how YouTube works. You have not been paying attention. They have been changing the monetization rules over the past few years and most of the people who post on YouTube make only a fraction of what they could make just 3-4 years ago. Take some time and look at some of the videos on YouTube about monetization. If Cleetus makes a lot of money, it is from sponsors who pay him to use their products in the videos.

As for your last comment, that tells me more about you than you realize. C'ya.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back