Indy Rookie Pics (1 Viewer)

paoldtimer

Nitro Member
My first trip to Indy! Wow...I took over 1500 pictures from visiting the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, the track tour, visited the Indy Zoo, White River Gardens and oh yeah, O'Reilly Raceway Park :D

Here is just a sampling of my pictures...I have more to add. if it asks for a password, use racecar

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

indy2008disc1749.jpg

Gee Cheryl... looks like you're as big of a Triple A fan as I am...

Also like the shot of Cory mixing Drinks:)

d'kid

Love the pics Cheryl. I just can't believe you missed out on meeting the living legend himself, Mr. Indy, John Rogers...and all us other crazies.:D Oh well, just gotta come back next year, right Cheryl?

Love the pics Cheryl. I just can't believe you missed out on meeting the living legend himself, Mr. Indy, John Rogers...and all us other crazies.:D Oh well, just gotta come back next year, right Cheryl?

Oh, yeah, if at all possible I will! I have to admit I was spoiled by getting TEC tickets. They are costly but they were worth it just by the amount of water and ice I consumed on those HOT days.
I was also fortunate to get a private tour of the DSR shop and the DPM shop on Tuesday - that was a real highlight! Better than Christmas morning!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back