How good is Thunder Valley (1 Viewer)

bing

Nitro Member
I just gotta say that place is frikin AWESOME!! I had the best time this weekend. From the track itself, to the people working there and the racing. I can honestly say I have never had a better experience in my 40 years on this planet. I went strait out to the track from the airport and was put in a car and given a full tour of the whole facility. The nascar track was a real eye opener, I don't follow nascar at all but I will be watching that race for sure. I got there just after the huge storm came through and the place was a mess. Awnings scattered all over the place and the DSR hospitality was a real mess.

I would like to thank all of the staff at Bristol dragway who went out of their way to make sure I had the best experience they could give me. When I was leaving a couple of the girls from the Thunder Valley Club came over and their were hugs all round and one even got quite emotional.

THANK YOU so much to everyone who made this the best weekend of my life. Bring on Epping!!!

Sorry for the rant but I just had to share this with you all.

Been saying this for years, this is the best track on the tour. Stands close to the action, folks that work there are great, the noise the way it bounces off the mountains, just a super great experience!

I have heard nothing but good things about Bristol and Charlotte both, too bad they don't pull crowds! I don't think I have ever seen Full stands at Bristol since they built the place, but asking NASCAR fans to go to Drag races obviously doesn't work!

I just gotta say that place is frikin AWESOME!!I would like to thank all of the staff at Bristol dragway who went out of their way to make sure I had the best experience they could give me.

When I was leaving a couple of the girls from the Thunder Valley Club came over and their were hugs all round and one even got quite emotional.

It's the Aussie accent Bro. Get's 'em every time!:D

one of the best, wen we were racin alky, had big tents set up with pool tables & video games 4 the kids, was so clean culd eat off the floors in restrooms,, great people, its a shame they wont let the alkys race there
gk

Never raced there, but the facility seems to be great, although from watching the event on TV, the racing surface seemed a little bumpy in both lanes.

We had a great weekend at Thunder Valley, even though the storm chewed up my EZ Up tent, too. Just went and bought another one and kicked back for the rest of the weekend. Good weather, good racing, good folks around us, couldn't ask for more.

we did race there up to 2004 but only division then the div 2 race went to valdosta, wen we all had money and lots of cars running at that time they didn't let us run n the national event @ Bristol ,, bummer id been there 4 sure:D

On a side note, met one of Urs Urbechar's (sp) crew guys today here in New York. He is staying at my hotel. Couldn't understand a word he said but was still pretty cool.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back