How about that Dennis Taylor... (1 Viewer)

Randy

Nitro Member
Terry Morrow and the DT team have made some tremendous strides the last few events. Today he ripped off low et of the meet (thus far) with a 5.54 and with a pair of 260 plus runs including 261 miles per hour in the semi's.

Congrats to the team. It will be Jay Payne against DT in the final.

RG

was hoping gordon's morro bay cabinets funny car was going to take it, but when a guy's running stout numbers like that there's only so much you can do

Terry Morrow and the DT team have made some tremendous strides the last few events. Today he ripped off low et of the meet (thus far) with a 5.54 and with a pair of 260 plus runs including 261 miles per hour in the semi's.

Congrats to the team. It will be Jay Payne against DT in the final.

RG

Looks like they both went for the throat in the final. The winner coasted through the lights for the win. Congrats to Jay and crew.

RG

AJ Heads.

Great showing for Dennis & Team, really happy for them. Congrats to Jay and company as well!

Hey Randy, how's everything?

minor hijack:

Is Dennis Taylor the one that sells the sort of firm roll bar padding? It molds to the roll cage, and has adhesive built right in?

minor hijack:

Is Dennis Taylor the one that sells the sort of firm roll bar padding? It molds to the roll cage, and has adhesive built right in?

Yes. He makes blower restraints, engine diapers, transmission blankets, seat belts, parachutes, fire suits and most safety accessories used by almost all of the racers in the alcohol and fuel ranks, plus his company has even reupholstered jet helicopters.

RG

Yes. He makes blower restraints, engine diapers, transmission blankets, seat belts, parachutes, fire suits and most safety accessories used by almost all of the racers in the alcohol and fuel ranks, plus his company has even reupholstered jet helicopters.

RG

My brother's dragster has that type of padding but he lost one. Looking to replace it and maybe put some on my dad's roadster.

AJ Heads.

Great showing for Dennis & Team, really happy for them. Congrats to Jay and company as well!

Hey Randy, how's everything?

Hi Nancy.

We missed the western swing due to a "slight" encounter with the catch net during the last qualifying session at the Seattle Divisional a few weeks ago.

Body has been repaired by Tru Carbon in Riverside and Uyehara is putting the finishing touches on the frame repair. I'll start remounting the body as soon as Uyehara is done.

Depressing not being out there, especially with the great weather we've been having here on the west coast. But, we'll survive.

I hope all is well with you:)

Randy

Congrats to DT on those 260 passes, that's flying. 5.54 is not that bad either. Been some really good passes from the alcohol gang this western swing, that's for sure. :)

Well, Good Luck with everything!!! Hope to see you in Pomona!!

Take care,
Nancy

Hi Nancy.

We missed the western swing due to a "slight" encounter with the catch net during the last qualifying session at the Seattle Divisional a few weeks ago.

Body has been repaired by Tru Carbon in Riverside and Uyehara is putting the finishing touches on the frame repair. I'll start remounting the body as soon as Uyehara is done.

Depressing not being out there, especially with the great weather we've been having here on the west coast. But, we'll survive.

I hope all is well with you:)

Randy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back