How about some props for Bruce Litton! (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
Congratulations to Bruce Litton on finally nailing down his first IHRA Championship. All he had to do is sit through the Clay Millican reign, crash a car or two and fend off us pesky Chicagoans. That's a little perserverance I'd say. Also congrats go out to Richard Hartman, Mike, Nicky and the rest of the team. I guess sleeping in the bunkhouse has to pay off sometime. Just kidding guys. I hope you are enjoying it immensely! I'll see you all at the banquet. Let's do some surfing!!!!!

Mike Kern
Zizzo Racing

I second that!!! Bruce has been a stalwart in the IHRA Top Fuel for over 10 years now and has always been a player. Litton has always been darned good, but every year someone seems to be just a tick better.

Congrats to Team Zizzo also, you guys were out front for most of the year and were points leaders to be proud of, however the Litton jugernaut finally hit paydirt and the breaks started going their way.

Awesome points chase by both teams! Who needs a freakin' "Countdown!"

Congrats to both teams. I am lucky enough to have friends on both teams. Glad they were both right there until the end. Top notch, quality teams! :cool:

Rapid

Last edited:
Congrats to Bruce ,Mike ,Richard, Nicky and the crew. They are by far the nicest bunch of Fuel guys I know. We got to race them many times years ago. Great job from the guys formerly Wayne Bailey T/F 359. Dave and Greg Paine

Deffinitly should not forget Bruce and his teams efforts..... Congradulatins.... a well desierved.. and extrememly over due Championship.....

Billy

Congrats to Bruce! Definitely one of the nicest guys in the sport. He's come so close a few times and he finally took it all the way. :cool:

We're all so happy for Bruce and his team. It was a long time coming....

YAY!!

Can't wait to hear his speech at the banquet....it's gonna be great!!!

WOO HOO!:D

I always wanted Bruce to win if my son & Clay did not, now I root against Clay every run he makes :mad:, I believe that Bruce Litton is maybe the finest gentelman I have ever met in Motorsports, I have been involved over 55 years, from Jalopies, Sprint Cars, Indy Cars, some Drags,

May the Lord guide Bruce too many more Championships :):)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back