Hooray for Scott Kalitta (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Good job by Mikres & The Bounty Hunter to secure a reservation in the staging lanes on Sunday for the 2 time Winston TF champ - finally! Ol' Yeller' put out the best pass since Friday night way back in St. Louis. Keeping it in perspective, it's nothing overly exciting. But given they way thier luck has been....at this point it's baby steps... but atleast the DHL Funny Car didn't DNQ! You go, Scotty.... Andy needs to have a busy Sunday!! Take that Toyota some rounds!!!

Last edited:
The Kellys are going to shoot me for this... and yeah, they are all armed...

GO BIG BIRD!!!!!!

d'kid
looking for my vest

Last edited:
Come on, where ya at Wilt?! Scott takes out Capps...WAHOO!! Let`s see if he`s got anything for Cruzer in rd. 2.

Oh, I'm here. Like I said before.... baby steps at this point... the last time that car's put down 2 respectable back to back passes was in Phoenix. Racebricks is next. Mikres better keep Connie off the computer for this one.....

Absolutley nothing to be ashamed of for the DHL coupe crew, driver & owner. It's been a long, Lllloooonnng time. Let's make going rounds like this a habit, shall we?? Well Teri..... almost! ;) Another exciting weekend for Kalitta Motorsports.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back