Hight, Prock and Plueger #1 after two sessions. (1 Viewer)

Randy

Nitro Member
Congrats to the AAA team, plus the guys at Victory Race Cars who mounted both bodies. All that hard work has paid off.

I guess those outdated Plueger cars still have a little left in them.

RG

Randy,
I don't remember where anyone said that the Plueger chassis was outdated, just hard to get. Plus TP was only .007 off Robert's pace, Arend is 5th with a 4.799 in one of Grant's frames and Densham is 9th in the second of the qualified Steve frames. Pretty much of a wash, chassis builder wise from my point of view.

Roo

Nice job guys!

I don't care if Bugs Bunny built the car, as long as it's safe, and hauls ass like this one does!

2nd pass in competition right to the top of the heap.

I hope they stay #1, the qualifying points are a big deal at this point in the game.

Nice job guys!

I don't care if Bugs Bunny built the car, as long as it's safe, and hauls ass like this one does!

2nd pass in competition right to the top of the heap.

I hope they stay #1, the qualifying points are a big deal at this point in the game.

Oh man, I about spit my tea all over the screen on this one...Paul has the scoop on next years new chassis builder..the famous Bugs Bunny..ROFL.

Randy,
I don't remember where anyone said that the Plueger chassis was outdated, just hard to get. Plus TP was only .007 off Robert's pace, Arend is 5th with a 4.799 in one of Grant's frames and Densham is 9th in the second of the qualified Steve frames. Pretty much of a wash, chassis builder wise from my point of view.

Roo

When Plueger's opinions until a few weeks ago were considered "irrelevant" what would you suggest he felt about that. I'll bet Hight isn't puckering in the lights this weekend.

Good job by all the teams. Melanie ran some great speeds with Stew and Larson calling the shots, too.

RG

Last edited:
When Plueger's opinions until a few weeks ago were considered "irrelevant" what would you suggest he felt about that. I'll bet Hight isn't puckering in the lights this weekend.
RG
It's time to rethink some things when it's a greater concern to hit the chutes than to stay in the throttle with a cylinder out pushing you into the cones or wall.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back