Hey, Mike Ashley (1 Viewer)

Thanks, it is progress for sure and a credit to my newly formed team. Brian Corradi, Steve Boggs, Tom, Rob, Ben, Dan, Cameron, Mick Mark, Allen have all worked hard to pull together a competitive team in a short period. These guys haven't had a minute off all summer yet they work harder and harder with each passing race.

I think a semi final finish is a big accomplishment under the circumstances. However, collectively we are out there to win. As a team thats our goal and
that's what we are buliding towards. Also, we want to be consistently competitive and that takes runs for the team and especially for me.

One thing is for sure you won't see us back off no matter what it takes. I don't know anyother way and neither does this team.

I hope everyone is enjoying drag racing as much as I am. This year has been so competitive in every category it's great to watch!

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Lol

Now if you could just keep that kid of yours from whipping you. Great job Mike this weekend. You deserve the success.

Great job Mike! Looking forward to Martin this weekend assuming you guys are there. Best of luck!

Mike,

The coolest thing that I saw all weekend on the broadcast was when you won 2nd round, your son was waiting for you at the trailer and when you walked up he gave you a big hug and a kiss.

I said, "Now THAT's a hero", great job man and great kid................

Good luck on that 1st win!

Mike, will you be switching from the Stratus to Charger? Congrats on a great weekend!

Thanks everybody!!! My kid is really my hero. Anyhow, I spoke with Don in Seattle and he says a Charger body is on the way later this year... So I guess thats a yes!!

I will be in Martin this weekend...

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley :)

Congrats Mike on your performance. It's nice to see some success in FC coming your way.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back