Heres some of my best shots from Topeka (1 Viewer)

RebilasPhoto

Nitro Member
Hey guys,
Took a few days to get it finished but I finally have my blog posted from the NHRA Summer Nationals in Topeka, KS. Instead of sitting around the top end all weekend waiting for the action that would never come I instead put in a full effort of trying to produce some cool artistic shots. Let me know what you think!

Mark J. Rebilas Blog

Thanks,

Mark

thanks as usual mark - fantastic stuff,
love your blog with explanations of photos.

great pics from @ the 500, especially victory shots of helio while
pushing to victory circle.

any ideas for remote camera's at the drags?
top of scoreboards?

Great pics... specialy the pic of Wyatt and Little Wilky infront of the tower...very cool pic....

Billy

Very nice shots ! Like an artist ,very well done .

But I think Ron Capps got the wrong Wally :) Top Alcohol ?:rolleyes: He may not be too happy ;)

Last edited:
Great shots as usual Mark.....I always can't wait for my notice that you have a new photo blog up. Great stuff

Wow some of the best I've ever seen. I love shooting night at Topeka because of the excellent track lighting. Thanks for sharing.

Wow. And I thought I knew what to do with a camera. These pictures are absolutely stunning and the blog was a good read as well.

Mark your shots are fantastic. You should do an annual pictorial from the pics you accumulate all season, I know I would buy it!

Mark:

From the day Erica mentioned your blog I have been getting the email version. It is AMAZING. I love it and have turned several people on to it as well. Keep up the great work. I hope you get to fit in plenty of NHRA events.

Boy Mark those are great! But it looks like you need an assistant to help you carry your gear. You better come to the Denver race next month so I can be your helper all weekend! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back