Hemi Shootout (2 Viewers)

Jer

Nitro Member
Anybody know the time it runs on friday or saturday? Seems to be a big secret. NHRA.com has a blank next to the hemi shootout. I emailed IRP and asked them and they were a big help said it runs through out the day,anybody?

My guess is it will start sometime around 9...before hand they assemble the cars in the staging lanes and it's really neat walking around and checking out all that Hemi Muscle! So my answer is somewhere in the morning...lol

The HEMI Shootout doesn't run at a specific time. It is Class Eliminations. The SS/AH cars run at the end of each round of Class. And it does run throughout the day.

Alan

DRO and Nitro Joe,Thanks for doing the daily report!!

If you look at the pic of Bucky's car,you can see it got it's nose damaged.On a Mopar site,it was reported that the golf cart came loose in the trailer while Bucky was on the brakes of the transporter avoiding a errant driver.

That car is bad ass.More so than King 'Cuda 1,and I really liked the first version.The new car has the paint style of a late 60's-early 70's F/C and has the equipment mfgr's lettered on the car of the same era.Travis did a really superb job on it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back