Hello from Las Vegas! (2 Viewers)

Chuck

Nitro Member
Well I wanted to say hello, a long time lurker now comes into the funshine! I am also a drag racer with Pacific Street Car Racing and in the process of rebuilding a new (second hand) 87' Mustang Coupe to run in Open Comp. I also will be attending the NHRA Summit Nationals just as I have since the inaugural Summit Nationals.

Cya in the lanes!

Chuck K
AkA PineApple Express Racing.

Chuck....jump in but be warned that this site is full of Force, Capps, and 'whoever else is leading the points' fans and they are very delicate if you have an opinion 'AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS'.....but Please don't hesitate one second to have a voice...as this is America....@ least where I type from..

I once had a lurker that lived by me... She would'nt stop lurking, I mean I had to keep my blinds closed and could only leave at night under the cover of darkness to get milk from the store, and I always had to call a TAXI!! :D
Somebody check this guy out and let me know it's safe to turn my light back on...;) ;)
Welcome to Materville Chuck...
Enjoy the RIDE!!

Thanks for the welcome all! I do also have my favorites. I like the JF camp all 4 of them. Heck I even have a pic of WJ and myself, I also like the Brute team. In PS I enjoy anyone but GA but JL is kool too, I’m also hopping that Bob Panella gets into the full chase. All in all that is what drag racing is about. Who is faster and who has the biggest budget.

Thanks Again

Chuck K

AkA PineApple Express

WJ?? :eek: I knew it, HE'S A MUTATION!! (Name the movie?) We Chuck and Jive on here all the time... pun intended..LOL :D Sorry Chuck, but it's the new guy in the pool kinda deal... I love WJ and KJ is my fav. You know Panella?? or just pull for him?? Just wondering sense he is right around the corner from me...

RE Panella, I waited at the last race twice of 1-1/2 hours to meet him. I knew Scott J that past away and I have a BB cap of Scotts old car. I knew from Scott that Scott and Bob were tight. So I wanted just to have Bob sign the cap to put it back on the shelf in memory of Scott. I like the little guy like Bobs operation. Make it sweeter if he pulls off some Wins! so at the Summit Nationals I'll try again to get Bob to sign Scotts cap. Hey several of my friends in PSCA call me the professor aka WJ as I got data and save a lot of data. But that is just me for a slow OC racer.

Thanks
Chuck K

AkA PineApple Express Racing.
PineApple Express Racing

Welcome in Chuck!!

Ignore that Terry Jones guy. He claims he was a diver on the Hard Times T/F dragster years ago... yeah right!!! :::snicker::::D

It's O.K. everyone, I checked him out and Chuck has a good heart... He is one of us...:D Scott Geoffrion is/was a very nice man as is Bob Panella Jr. I'm sorry you could not get his attention in all that time... I know he would be more then happy to do whatever you ask of him... Don't be shy, just walk up there and say HEY BOBBY!!;):D :eek: You might get a two for one on that deal if get what I mean? Jr.-Sr. LOL Good luck Bro and if you still can't get his attention, mail it to me and I'll get it done for you...

No one has a guess still to movie title??
Must be why it bombed at the box office...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back