HD Partners 8-K filing on 10/5/07 (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Nitro Member
HD Partners filed an 8-K with the SEC yesterday. Essentially the filing makes public two presentations that they currently intend to use in marketing the company.

First a 33 page Powerpoint type presentation

http://sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1347006/000114420407053051/v089608_ex99-1.htm

Then a 2 page marketing poster of sorts

v089608_ex99-2 -- Converted by SECPublisher 2.1.1.8, created by BCL Technologies Inc., for SEC Filing

I don't follow the pro side of racing as closely as many of you, but some of the financial disclosures (slides 20 through 32 are pretty interesting) make it seem difficult for them to raise the purse to professional participants without significant changes.

The timing of this certainly seems to reinforce the importance of the Russell settlement.

Check out slide 25, looks like there will be a year in review DVD coming out in mid November. This will be a first since 1999.

Thanks for that Jeff.... Very interesting slides there... I know a lot of people don't like the idea of selling NHRA (at least the pro categories), but HD seems to think they can really market us... I am excited to see some changes made...

CJ Curtsinger

Anyone notice that the >20,000 hours of 'unseen' video listed as one of the assets?

Yes, they are very interested in the video library NHRA has... They have used that in their marketing ever since they announced they wanted to aquire NHRA Pro...

CJ Curtsinger

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back