Hawley To Drive Rite Aid Funny Car (1 Viewer)

That's cool, great seeing a new sponsor enter the fray

B#TCHIN!!!!! About time the Retail market come into drag racing!!!

Great Job by Roger Burgess' team landing this sponsorship! (that sounds kinda strange not to say Mike Ashley's team..:( But, congrats to the entire team! This is Great News! GO GET EM PROFESSOR FRANK!;)

Very cool.

Even though it's only a two race deal, they've turned into full time gigs before. Let's hope that happens here.

Very cool.

Even though it's only a two race deal, they've turned into full time gigs before. Let's hope that happens here.

This is actually nothing new. DOLLAR GENERAL Store agreed to a Two Race contract for Sarah Fisher, racing in the IRL. Sarah will be competing this weekend in Kentucky and at Chicagoland in early September. The important thing about these Short Contracts is to show your Sponsor the ROI, and the potential for a larger Return, if the contract is to be extended. The good thing about this team landing this deal, is that they have the ability to put on a Good Show, and hopefully they can show RITE AID a good return on their investment. However, the Sponsors really see the value when they see a "SHARP INCREASE" in sales at their locations, that coinside with the sponsored event or car. So, If you really want to see this deal work, head to your Rite Aid store to get your Medical needs, batteries, or what ever else you need. This is what will help that team, and show the sponsor that they are wanted in our sport.

Yay for Frank!

I can see it now, though, my hubby works for Walgreens. First time he sees Rite-Aid on a car he's gonna scowl. LOL. I swear he glares and mumbles every time we drive by one.

I hope this sponsorship does encourage Rite Aid (and eventually other retail outlets) to invest in NHRA. It would be a great advertising opportunity.

Then maybe Walgreens will get on a car or CVS. Heh. Then we'll have the drug store wars.

OK. I'm a dork. *backs away from the thread*

Not that it matters but I'm sure this deal is due to a ongoing relationship between ProCareRx and Rite-Aid.

A lot of sponsorships come about by having key relationships. What about Kalitta and DHL? I believe Bernstein was able to approach Bud because of the relationship he had with them through his Chelsea Pubs. I may be wrong, but I think Larry Minor was able to bring in McDonald's because he sold them lots of potatoes.

Of course Rite Aid is heaquartered a few miles from the Reading - Maple Grove race. I hope they have a lot of their people at the track. Some REAL BUZZ! (Now let's get some more Penske Truck Leasing people out there!)

Just asking- Does Pro-Care have a business relationship with Rite-Aid - I thought they were a competitor?

You know with the new Batman movie promotions everything on TV seems to be Gotham this & Gotham that, I was sitting there thinking "wow now here's a perfect promo right here,Gotham City racing & the new Batman movie"

Surely Walgreens can't be too far behind...afterall, where ever there's a Rite Aid, CVS, there's a Walgreens on the opposite corner.

Surely Walgreens can't be too far behind...afterall, where ever there's a Rite Aid, CVS, there's a Walgreens on the opposite corner.

Rite-Aid was the first "drug store chain" to build on virtually every other corner in Las Vegas. Maybe this sponsorship money comes from the savings Rite-Aid got when they recently closed all their stores here and left town.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back