Happy Birthday Pj (1 Viewer)

Linda Sapienza

Nitro Member
I know it's not till Sunday May 4th but I'll be out of town with no computer so I'd like to wish PJ a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY now. :cool::)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU HOT AND SEXY HAIRY BRIDE!!!:D

Have a great day!!!

Wahoo! Happy (early) Birthday PJ!

And....

HI LADY LINDA!

Here....Here.... Happy birthday PJ thanks for all you do including the pick the winners game it makes race day a little more fun! :D

Hey PJ!!!!!!!!

HAPPY EARLY B-DAY!!

SEE YA IN MILAN LATER THIS MONTH!!! :D

Oh, PJ, where do we start to thank you?
First you tirelessly take our uninformed guesses every week and make a fun competition out of them giving us something besides favorites to root on. We now have our very own points to consider.

Next, you continue to throw common sense at the sanctioning body for their continually changing countdown to the chumpionship. Like Al Gore's global warming going up in smoke with one of the coolest years in history - making them all change their tune to "global climate change." You have singlehandedly promoted a move that was sure to contribute to the NHRA changing up their countdown program.

We just don't know how to thank you for all your contributions so we'll just type Happy Birthday. Have a great one - oh, and whole bunch more.

Have a great day PJ. I wonder if as you age you will change your view about the Countdown:D?

Oh, PJ, where do we start to thank you?
First you tirelessly take our uninformed guesses every week and make a fun competition out of them giving us something besides favorites to root on. We now have our very own points to consider.

Next, you continue to throw common sense at the sanctioning body for their continually changing countdown to the chumpionship. Like Al Gore's global warming going up in smoke with one of the coolest years in history - making them all change their tune to "global climate change." You have singlehandedly promoted a move that was sure to contribute to the NHRA changing up their countdown program.

We just don't know how to thank you for all your contributions so we'll just type Happy Birthday. Have a great one - oh, and whole bunch more.

Wow I am flattered. Wish I knew this guy you were speaking of :)
I think I should hire you as either my PR guy or just by personal morale booster :)

Have a great day PJ. I wonder if as you age you will change your view about the Countdown:D?

Ya know I was just wondering the other day. I always took you as a pretty smart guy, so it should be any day now :Dthat you come over to the light and realize the C-down isn't right for the sport:p

2007_0429Image0012.jpg

Geez Kid....

Birthday, it's like wow...

I wanna say, Thank You for all you do. The worlds a better place because you're in it. I hope you have many more.

Enjoy your day, PJ:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

d'kid

*edit: I just noticed Jenn's post.
New message:

Happy 7th birthday PJ!!!
Ha ha ha ha LMAO :p
sending ya best wishes from the sunny West coast.

:D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back