Happy Birthday Fast Jack Beckman!!! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...

YOU LIVE IN A ZOO.....

YOU DRIVE LIKE A MONKEY...

AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!!!

SMILE FOR THE PICTURE JACK!!!:D

jbeckman2.jpg

Happy... Forty...something... Birthday Homie!!!

Timmah!

The entire Wannabe Racing gang wishes you the best birthday ever with many, many decades more of them to follow!

I'll tell a quick story on Jack. We were racing at a CIFCA event and he was driving Dennis Murphy's "Ground Zero" car. He had just competed in another car the previous week and was scheduled to drive yet another car the following week. Somebody in the CIFCA group called him a "driving whore" and Jack immediately corrected them. He said "I am a driving slut, not a driving whore. Whores get paid." Shortly thereafter he had his fight with cancer and beat it. This is one very special guy! Who else from the pro ranks would call me or my boys out from a National event crowd and holler our "Hey Millers, get over here?" It happens often and we are proud to call him our friend. Happy Birthday Jack.

Happy Birthday fast Jack! The girls and I ran into Jack at Joliet on his scooter...his huge smile is so heartwarming. He is one of the special people out there.

Happy Birthday Jack! Go rounds tomorrow....well, til the final anyway, should you meet your teammate! ;) :D

Happy birthday Jack!

So great to see a driver at the top level remain down to Earth and humble!
One of the cool ones!

Happy Birthday to one of the nice guys. So glad you are here, Champ!

You are truly blessed ! Give a hug to Jenna and Jason! :)

I miss the days of me just stopping by Pomona and having a chat with you! God Bless you and your family!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back