Happy Birthday - Don Schumacher! (1 Viewer)

DLB

Nitro Member
Happy Birthday Don.
Congrats on all your successes this year, and looking in to next year as well.

I (for one) appreciate all you do for our beloved sport.

DLB

Happy Birthday Don!! I hope you have fun and thank you for everything you do for this sport.

Happy Birthday Don. Your hard work and significant investments are leaders in our sport! On a side note, thanks for your consistent loyalty to Mopar! You're true blue. ;)

Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one, and a wonderful year ahead. I heard that you're going back to driving Funny Cars next season. With that said, if you have any other juicy rumors we can all speculate about, please be sure to post them here. :p

Happy Birthday, Don! Best wishes for many more. Enjoyed visiting with you briefly at the Mopar Big Block party in Golden. Hope you liked the T shirt from Alan Loder he gave you in Sonoma (the we have Nitro logo!) Have a great day!

Happy Birthday Don! My girls really had a blast sitting on Tony's car with ya at Chicago! Thanks again!

IMG_2692.jpg

Many Happy Returns, Don, and kudos for operating what will go down in history as one of the most prolific teams in drag racing. Thank you for keeping deserving drivers in the seat, for advancing the technology of the sport through your financial contributions and especially for raising such a great son. Tony, unknowingly, was as big an influence in my son's racing career through his kindness to a small child.

We were at the first winter tune up at SIR in Tucson, before there was a giant draw and the velvet ropes were needed. It was very much like the old days, with lots of space between the teams and an unhindered view of the crews at work. My almost 2 y.o. son and I cruised up on Tony's pit, and your son asked if my son would like to sit in the cockpit. Bad dad :D had no camera at the time, but the memory lives with me until the day I take a dirt nap... Tony picked up Emmett out of his hot-rodded car stroller and placed him in the cockpit of his dragster. A huge smile spread across his face (and mine too) and Emmett's first action was to grab the butterfly... He's been hooked ever since, and to this day, Tony's professionalism and successes have been an influence on Emmett's own Jr. Dragster experience, with his future hope to become a professional Nitro driver.

As a dad, I know that a father's influence helps determine the values of a son, and your actions are reflected in your boy, as I hope mine are with mine. I hope that your birthday brings you great happiness and the years bring you continued success.

Happy Birthday Don!
I hope you can look back in the offseason and realize how special 2008 was for the DSR team and all your fans!
It's been FAN-tastic!! Thank you.

I'm a little late to the party - but - Happy Birthday!
Your contribution to our sport and your level-headed business orientation are much appreciated.
Congratulations on your success.
Cheers,
Ed Arcuri

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back