Greek crew wins big (1 Viewer)

fatcat

Nitro Member
The crew won the "Hardest working crew" award at the awards dinner Mon night, $25k, for the Greeks single round win, way to go NHRA !! love it !!!!!

now that is cool - what an iconic figure we are all able to still enjoy, doing
it the only way he knows how - outlasting many more notables not only
of his generation but the generation after.
congratulations to Chris, his team and to Forrest for sponsoring Chris the last
1/3 of the season.

I voted for him cause he was the only option I felt was remotely close to hard working crew award. He fit it cause they had to hustle like they may not of been use to. Overall the hardworking crew choices were pretty off, as it was more talented crew chief or a crew doing the work they are used to.

Very cool.. something i voted for actually won for a change...lol..

Likewise :)
Goes to show a little marketing goes a long way. I saw a gal parading around a "Vote for Greek hardest working crew" sign at Pomona - so I did!

Not the best weekend for the Greek at Pomona, but you just gotta support the team that rolls in there with a tri-axle Chaparral that looks like it's from the 70's, and then shows the money guys he can still get down the track.

I voted for him cause he was the only option I felt was remotely close to hard working crew award. He fit it cause they had to hustle like they may not of been use to. Overall the hardworking crew choices were pretty off, as it was more talented crew chief or a crew doing the work they are used to.

Very true,last time he won a round (Reading 90'),they had what? Over 90 minutes to turn around?

Very popular win. When the Greek won that round, all the teams came to the front of their pit area to cheer him on as he came back through the pits.
He's awesome!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back