Full Throttle Hard Working Crew Awards? (1 Viewer)

Rat

Nitro Member
Does anyone else feel that the choices don't really represent a hard working crew? Crew's always worked hard, but in almost all the choices it's for a team who's crew did nothing but the usual. Shouldn't it be for crew that made a turn around after an explosion or a mechanical issue from the round prior? I also thought this award meant for a team that thrashed like no other from a car issue and came though flawless, not Del Worsham going to the final and running that national record. How is that hard working crew, that's same expected to perform crew. Does anyone get what I am saying?

no,

but i'll give you hardest working mater...... lately.
it is obvious you are consumed by drag racing and that.... is a good thing.:)

Choices semed a bit of "casual fan" directed..... thast why i voted for the Greek and ignored the rest of it....lol

I think I get what you are saying. I don't keep stats or anything like that but as far as I can remember it seems like they choose the team that was quickest or fastest. Or set a record, etc. Seems to me that that would identify the best Crew Chief of the day not the hardest working crew. How about the crew that put Johnny's FC back together after that explosion.

Choices semed a bit of "casual fan" directed..... thast why i voted for the Greek and ignored the rest of it....lol

I did 100% the same, The Greek is the best answer cause I'm sure they thrashed because no one expected to be on the clock for round 2. Greek has to go more rounds, how about Greek drives and Big Daddy tunes, let's see it.

I think I get what you are saying. I don't keep stats or anything like that but as far as I can remember it seems like they choose the team that was quickest or fastest. Or set a record, etc. Seems to me that that would identify the best Crew Chief of the day not the hardest working crew. How about the crew that put Johnny's FC back together after that explosion.

Exactly. It is more hardest working crew chief.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back