Good morning maters Vegas day 2 (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
Looks like great conditions,can't wait to see the times they put up today. Would be great to see Bob Bode hang on to the pole but not likely with these conditions.

Last edited:
hopefully good weather for electronics too.
something kinda' funny about christmas tree failure in city of lights. :rolleyes:

well first round of top oil down is almost over... 4.02 is best at this point...

d'kid

Track that bad or is the timing off AGAIN?

Conditions are very different from yesterday. Today is sunny. Track is sitting at 108 degrees and many cars did not get a good 'baseline' to tune from yesterday. All of Top Fuel (except for ARLEY) did not make a pass. The track is actually 'good' for the current weather conditions. We should see minor improvements for the next qualifying session.

Timmah, if you see Alan, tell him I hope he was joking when he said he had no idea who Eric 'Hopsing' Lane was... guess this 'werking' v a c a t i o n is turning enjoyable for you...

okay, t/f low will be a .88, flopper at .11, who knows with gas floppers... most likely GA will pull a shot out... have fun, will fire off e-mail this evening or early in the morning

d'kid

So I go to the photos over on Drag Race central, and there is one on Arley. So I says to myself, "wonder how big this fireball is". Then I click on the link :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back